Sunday, April 1, 2007

Hello Again

I am back and keeping myself busy. Mid-City Art Market was a great success yesterday-it was our best show yet! Thanks to everyone who came out and bought shirts and other goodies! There should be a new shirt debuting next month, just in time for the May market, which happens to take place during Jazz Fest, but we are expecting lots of people to be there.

In the process of doing Spring Cleaning this week (it already feels like summer, as it has been 85 degrees this week!), I put on the new quilt that Aunt made me - I love it! It is like walking into a tropical forest. She made these amazing pillows and dust ruffle to go with it, and it is so happy! Look at how beautiful!



I promise to post pictures of the garden soon. It is shaping up nicely - I am just waiting for a few blooms before I show everyone! Happy Spring!

No comments: