Sunday, March 4, 2007

Surprise to Me!


My dear new NOLA friends decided to throw me a surprise party for my birthday yesterday. It was fabulous, and I truly had no idea. My sweetie told me we were going here for crepes, and we needed to be ready to leave promptly at 5:00. At 4:30, as I am getting ready to leave, and thinking about what to wear because I am really comfy in my jeans and hoodie, but know that this is not appropriate for crepes, the doorbell rings. We were expected Tom to drop by, but when I opened the door, there was everyone with birthday hats, balloons, noise makers, etc. (oh, and lots of drinks which is why my head weighs 50 pounds today). It was such a great night, and one of the best birthdays I have ever had. So, thank you so much to Sara, Nick, Jackie, Anne, Ben, Jamie, Jane, Tom, Mike, Christina, and Phillip (plus Camille who couldn't make it) for planning such an amazing night. I love you all!

No comments: